Monday, March 12, 2007

run a carbon black test on my jaw and you will find, it's all been said before


R.E.M. (my favorite band in the world) is being inducted into the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame tonite in New York City. I thought I would take this oppurtunity to list my all-time favorite R.E.M. songs. How exciting for you!

  1. Radio Free Europe (Murmur)
  2. Don't Go Back to Rockville (Reckoning)
  3. South Central Rain (Reckoning)
  4. Superman (Life's Rich Pageant)
  5. Document (The Entire Album)
  6. World Leader Pretend (Green)
  7. Hairshirt (Green)
  8. Losing My Religion (Out of Time)
  9. Automatic for the People (The Entire Album)
  10. What's the Frequency, Kenneth? (Monster)
  11. New Test Leper (New Adventures in Hi Fi)
  12. Be Mine (New Adventures in Hi Fi)
  13. Daysleeper (Up)
And yes, I know all the lyrics to "It's the End of the World as We Know (And I Feel Fine)."

Try me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Respect.