Monday, September 24, 2007

Typical Saturday Night

I don't care if he [R. Kelly] is a pedophile, that song is awesome!

It's a brown out!

B likes short pants!

Do your pants dance, B! (B's response: They're jeans not pants!)

It's a little wet.

It starts with an A. Google jodie + foster + rape.

When I'm in an elevator by myself, sometimes I do a karate kick like this.

It's a bi-plane! ::giggle, giggle::

You have your mouth open in every picture.

No double-chin!

Who's sober enough to drive to Dairy Queen? ::silence::

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about me trying to do that crazy yoga move (I DID almost have it!) and C checking her homeowner's insurance to see if she was responsible if I broke out teeth on their tiled floor?

B-post those cigar pics on Snap. ALL of them....you know what I'm talking about.

-Cj