Monday, July 21, 2008

The girl may have a point.

So, Chris has always told me that I have a default photo face. A kind of frozen grin that flashes across my face when I know that my picture is being taken. I've denied such. However, a recent duo of pictures has made me reconsider her claims.

Exhibit A:

This picture was taken on my birthday. Did the large candle topped confection in front of me give it away? And don't hate on my cookie cake. Yes, I am aware that no one has ordered a cookie cake since 1987. I'm bringing it back, people, and Great American Cookies was glad to have the business. Times are tough. But I digress. On to...

Exhibit B:


This picture was taken last night at my delayed birthday celebration at B & C's. They were conveniently in Miami being chorus rock stars or some shit on my true birthday. I made them throw me a party when they got back. Again, with the digression.

The photos are strikingly similar. Let's review:

  • The smile is very similar.
  • My head is cocked slightly to the left in both.
  • Hands are clasped in both.
  • The same piece of hair has crept out from behind my left shoulder in both.
  • My hair is parted in the same place...let's be honest people...that part hasn't moved in 20 years and it's not moving anytime soon.
  • Apparently, pink is my summer color.
  • I have terrible posture in both.

Eery. I might submit these photos to Highlights magazine for a future installment of "spot the differences" That's right...I said, Highlights. Don't hate. Goofus & Gallant...I'm bringin' it back.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is weird. Your hair is almost exactly the same in both pics.

Mooove that PART!!