Sunday, August 08, 2010

three sixty five

I signed up for the 365 project which is where you take a photo every day for one year.  You can follow me here: http://365project.org/jenniferhoskins/365

We'll see how long this lasts.  I have a tendency to get all gung ho about these kind of things, then abandon them when I get bored or distracted.

Exhibit A: My foursquare friends (all 3 of you) are probably concerned that I have been @Home since August 1.  I can assure you, I have left the house in the last 7 days.

Exhibit B: My twitter followers (all 6 of you, 3 of which are spam), think that I have been sitting waiting on my lunch since April 2, 2009.  I'm hungry, but not that hungry.

Exhibit C: The blog. Enough said.

Wish me luck!  Oh, and take a wild guess who the first picture is of.  ♥

No comments: